Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spit in the Face by a Llama

Highlights of day 3:
We took the girls to the zoo, and Alex got spit in the face by a llama.
Nearly every volunteer at any given time was either carrying a girl in their arms or clinging tightly to their hands as we made our way through the Lima zoo. Needless to say, we had a great time, and it was obvious (as seen in the girls' faces the entire afternoon) that they did too. Giraffes, monkeys, zebras, penguins, turtles, lions, tigers, bears... Good times.
Tomorrow is the boys' day to visit the animals, so, essentially, we will be bringing the zoo to the zoo... We will be sure to share that experience with you tomorrow evening.
Until then, have a wonderful day and please keep us in your prayers.
We love you and miss you very much!
The end.
Love,
Rachel and Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Your experiences sound fantastic. I wish I was there, for sure!
    Thanks to all of the adults taking care of you guys AND those sweet children.
    I miss you terribly. Keep making memories, my dear one! I'm liking the spanish throw downs (I'm assuming that is Rachel).
    My prayers continue for your journey as well as the journeys of the children.
    I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete