Somethings in life are truly indescribable, this journey is one of those things. We have been here 24 hours and I am overjoyed with how much I have seen God working. As I am typing this people Kelsey and Rachel are giving back massages, the boys are playing poker, and other people are around having a blast. But anyways, our journey here yesterday was what some would call long. I definitely call it that, it was worth it with out a doubt. This morning on our way to the orphanage we rode along the coast seeing some of the most fascinating coastline in the world. When we arrived before I could even step off the bus children swarmed to greet us. The came full of love and joy. Everyone of them gave us a hug and kiss on the cheek. I was taken back by this because people I have never met in my life immediately wanted to hug me and love me as if they have known me forever. I am struggling with this because I do not think I greet people that I have known my entire life like they greeted me today. It made me feel loved and special. I am so overjoyed to be here this week, and I cannot wait to see what the rest of the week will bring. God definitely has a plan for all of us here. I cannot think him enough for bringing us all to experience what we are experiencing.
I sure am looking forward to a sweet tea and some bar-b-que when we get home, fried guinea pig is not exactly what I call "um um good".
Love to all! Please keep us all in your prayers.
Love,
Brookie
No comments:
Post a Comment