Monday, March 29, 2010

Kellie's Story


I personally feel so blessed for the opportunity we had to spend a week at La Sagrada Familia. God showed me much more of who He is and what His love looks like. I saw this on the faces of the orphanage children, the faces of our adults and teens as they poured themselves into the kids, and most of all, on the face of the orphanage director, Miguel. I really think that more than any individual I have ever met in my life, Miguel represents who God calls us to be. He has dedicated his entire life to the lives of these kids, and I have no doubt he loves them as his own flesh and blood. It was an earthly example of God's love for all of us. Miguel has over 750 children. The Lord has over 6 billion children. I can't truly fathom either of those facts, yet I know they are true. Just as I know the orphanage kids know Miguel's love for them, it's my hope that all of God's children will one day know the love of their Father.
Kellie Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment