Wednesday, July 21, 2010

training with teachers

What a blessing it was to work with the teachers here for Monday and Tuesday! They could have easily folded their hands and said (as I've heard in my career a few times) I'll never be able to use this!" Instead they participated 150% and left us with a hug and kiss for our time with them and for the many supplies that we left behind. It was a wonderful experience, much fun and laughter. We had about 20 sessions put on by the many great Texas teachers along on the trip. We even had teachers at Westover not here that prepared training for us to use here.

Today I was with the kids. They are just as sweet and beg for hugs and attention. They love for you to take their picture and then show to them. With both teachers and kids, the universal language has been hugs and laughter! Pray for their safety and their success in life. They ask for very little! Kathryn Helm

No comments:

Post a Comment