Hey Guys,
We made it down here safely and on time. We got stuck in customs for a while and I got the red light while on my way out of the airport in Peru, but made it through without any issues.
Today at the orphanage, immediately after exiting the buses, we were greeted by line after line of kids who came to greet us with hugs and high fives; it was amazing. We listened to Miguel tell his amazing story and even though I've heard it before, it really gets to me.
One thing that specifically stuck out to me today was when Miguel said, "God is not going to reward you, he already has. You are still alive." That line has been on my mind all day and even though it sounds little harsh, it is definitely worth thinking about.
I'm looking forward to the rest of this week. We have a really good group of 74 people assembled here and I ask that you pray that we will successfully make an impact on these children's lives. Thank you!
- Brady Cox
Love that you are safely there. Know that Philip and I are praying for the lives that you all will touch and the lives that will touch you. Enjoy being used by God. He is amazing. Jan Nichols
ReplyDelete