Monday, July 19, 2010

I have seen Jesus today...

There is no doubt in my mind that I have seen Jesus while here in Peru. I have seen him in the faces of these beautiful children and those that love and care for them here at Hogar Sagrada de Familia. Upon arrival, we were smothered in a sweet greeting filled with kisses and sweet smiling faces!! And when I say kisses, I mean hundreds!! of kisses. This is when I first saw Jesus in those sweet children! We all then met in the chapel to hear Miguel share his testimony. If I were to choose one moment that spoke to my heart for children and communicated clearly Miguel's heart for his family it was this moment...
~Miguel was asked how he teaches the children to be so thankful, loving and respectful. He answered, "They teach me."~
I am thankful for the gift of this week!
-Denise Black

No comments:

Post a Comment